LEADING PROVIDER OF PRIMARY SCIENCE & KS3-4 STEM WORKSHOP DAYS ALL ACROSS THE UK
- STEP 1: Choose your date range or term
- STEP 2: Choose workshops for your required year groups to match curriculum topics, we run up to 5 sessions in a workshop day
- STEP 3: Send us your enquiry using our quick form HERE
- STEP 4: We confirm availability and send a proposed timetable
- STEP 5: You confirm your booking – it’s so quick and simple to arrange
ENQUIRE TODAY for 2022 SUMMER TERM & 22_23 ACADEMIC YEAR
WE HOPE YOU HAD A BRILLIANT SCIENCE WEEK! TAG US IN YOUR POSTS –
FB @HandsScience – TW @hands_science
- Our 50 Primary Science Workshops cover the Primary Science Curriculum. Search now.
- KS3-4 STEM Challenges are great team building competitions – solving real life problems.
- STEMBOXES are science workshops in a box. Ideal for primary teachers who run their own Science Weeks and Science Clubs.
- INSET for Primary Teachers develops teacher’s confidence and skills to deliver practical science in the classroom.
*WORKSHOP DAYS FROM JUST £470 – CLICK HERE FOR EXAMPLE TIMETABLES
Unable to have external visitors onsite? Our LIVE ONLINE workshops are still available