Circulation and Heart Dissection is a carefully supervised and truly inspiring workshop. It really brings anatomy to life, and provides a unique learning experience for children.
In this circulation and heart dissection workshop we will investigate
- The function of the heart and how to keep it healthy
- Circulation of blood through the heart and lungs
- The anatomy of the heart and the roles of the different parts
- How to dissect a lambs heart safely and identify the main structures
- Diseases of the heart and how surgeons can repair defects such as holes in the heart.
This workshop is run in a very clinical manner. It shows respect for cultural sensitivities. It is, of course all fully risk assessed.Add to shortlist